Today on Etsy - January 01, 2013

Yes, it is the first day of a new year. And in keeping with the goal of moving forward and focusing on creativity and my designing....I present you with some fabrics from FabricMart.

There are so many things I would want to make with these fabrics. I'm in the process of designing five looks for my final school project. Not five garments, but five looks. Each look will have two or three pieces. For example, instead of just a dress, there is a dress with a jacket. Another look is a pair of pants with a top with a bolero. Yes, I am designing a bolero.

In total, I will have 16 pieces to make up my five looks. By the end of June. I know, it's a bit daunting. But outside of my full time day job, it's my focus.

Back to the fabrics.

These all are in my colour palette for Pre-Fall 2014. These particular fabrics will work well for the dress and the lining of the jacket. I hope to post sketches soon.

It's going to be hard to choose
 

No comments:

Post a Comment