Adding Sparkle to your Tresses

I have long dark hair, much to my partner "Mr. Dashing" (just call me "Rather" he says with a charming grin)’s delight. He takes great pleasure in running it through his hands and wrapping it around his fingers. And truth be told, I take delight in this too.

For the most part, I am content with my dark, rich, waves and locks. However, there are often days when there is not enough time (or not enough energy) to spend on my hair each morning. Having a background in hospitality / food services originally, more times than not my hair is tied back and off my face. I just think better that way. At which point I promptly forget about it for the rest of the day.

But that can be boring. As a creative person, boring is not optimal. So here are a few ideas on how to bring some sparkle to your summer tresses, whether they be long or short.

No comments:

Post a Comment